TeamViewer is the largest IPO of 2019

TeamViewer is the largest IPO of 2019

German software company TeamViewer entered the Frankfurt Stock Exchange on Wednesday. The subscription price of the shares was set at 26.25 EUR, which valued the company at 5.25 billion EUR. According to information published by Reuters to be the largest IPO in Europe.

TeamViewer has grown from a small IT company into a big world player. Currently offers software for remote management of computers, mobile devices and video conferencing. Its tool has been installed on more than two million devices worldwide.

This is a relatively non-standard entry into the capital market, as the shares were listed on the German stock exchange, where automotive and industrial companies predominate. AP even said it was the biggest IPO of a german technology company since the beginning of the second millennium, when it was hit by the “dot-com bubble”.

The company was founded in 2005 and now currently employs around 800 people in Europe, USA and Asia. TeamViewer is currently investing in digital production and more and more people are already working from home.  In 2014, the company was bought by the investment group Permira, which sold a 42% stake during the IPO and retained the remaining 58%, resulting in 2.21 billion EUR.

 

Disclaimer: The content of the Reports constitutes Marketing Communication and does not constitute Investment Advice or Investment Research or an offer for any transactions in financial instrument. The content of the Reports represents the view of our experts on a generic basis, and does not take into consideration individual readers personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. In addition, the Reports have not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of Investment Research, and are not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of Investment Research. Readers using the Reports should consider the possibility of encountering substantial losses. The past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Therefore, Goldenburg Group Limited shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of its Reports.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 82.74% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please read the Risk Disclosure and Warning Notice
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 82.74% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.