Types of orders:
Buy, Sell, Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Take Profit, Stop Loss, Trailing Stop.
Types of accounts: xPartners provides its Clients with the following:
• Floating (typical) spread; there may be instances when market conditions cause spreads to widen or to shorten beyond the typical spreads
• Wide variety of instruments to trade (Shares, forex, precious metals and CFDs)
• Trade with standard lot sizes
• Spreads starting from 3 pips on the Euro Dollar
• Minimum initial deposit of $ 250 as a wire transfer
• Leverage 1:100 for professional clients
Please note that default leverage offered during the account opening process is set at 1:30 max. The client may request to trade with higher leverage and based on his knowledge and experience, we will assess such request.
The swaps are going to be charged at the end of each business day.
Management fee: Holding Physical Stocks leads to the management fee, which will be charged at the end of each business day. Please note, that on Wednesdays the fee will be tripled.
Clients will be warned by the platform at 100% margin level, that they are getting close to automatic liquidation of their position. Clients will only get an automatic margin call notification if they are logged into their trading platform. Therefore, clients are advised to log into their trading platform on a regular basis to ensure they monitor their Equity and any relevant notifications accordingly. Clients are also warned that the moment their margin level falls below 50%, the platform will automatically liquidate their positions.
Shares and Cash Indices (CFDs) reflect corporate events. Therefore, you are entitled to a dividend payment, if you have an open long position on the shares in question, and if you open a short position, a value equal to the dividend will be written off. If a dividend adjustment applies to shares or cash indices to which your trade relates and your trade was open at the close of business on the last of our trading days prior to the relevant ex-dividend date we will apply a dividend adjustment. In case of CFD trades relating to individual shares or cash indices, the dividend adjustment will be applied as follows:
- Clients holding long individual share CFD or Cash Index positions will be credited an ex-dividend adjustment.
- Clients holding short individual share CFD or Cash Index positions will be debited an ex-dividend adjustment.
The dividend settlement relates to the Shares which you own and which were opened no later than on the day before the Ex-Dividend day, the company will apply the dividend settlement.
- Clients holding long positions of individual Shares will be credited with dividends based on Ex-Dividend settlement on the Payable Date.
Please keep in mind that dividends may also be taxed (if applicable). The Company may terminate or vary the dividend adjustment subject to changes in law, the regulatory system, rates of tax and in particular the withholding tax requirements of the relevant tax authority.
Maintenance fee: This is a charge of up to EUR 100, which will be charged if the Trading Account is inactive or dormant for 1 month as specified in the Terms of Business. The maintenance fee will be charged on a monthly basis at a lower level compared to the balance on the account and EUR 100 (or the equivalent in the chosen currency).
All transactions on Italian CFDs and ITA40 are subject to FTT (Financial Transaction Tax). Tax is charged as a fixed fee related to nominal transaction value as stated below:
* Up to €2,500: €0.25
* €2,500 – 5,000: €0.5
* €5,000 – 10,000: €1
* €10,000 – 50,000: €5
* €50,000 – 100,000: €10
* €100,000 – 500,000: €50
* €500,000 – 1,000,000: €100
* Over €1,000,000: €200
Negative Balance Protection:
Our clients cannot lose more than the funds they have on their account.